THINKING FORWARD FOR YOU
Success demands that you plan and seek the right advice at the right time. THOMPSON PARTNERS drive the financial success of our clients by undertaking a holistic approach to our advice and providing specific financial solutions.
By taking stock of our client’s current situation and what’s important in their lives, we clearly define their immediate and long term goals. We make full use of our infrastructure, industry knowledge and our unique alliance with Thompson Partners Accountants & Business Advisors to plan for the resources needed to reach these goals.
Our clients have clear direction for the future and confidence they are supported by a dedicated team of Financial Planning professionals.
THOMPSON PARTNERS are authorised to provide
clients with Financial Advice regarding:
- Wealth Creation
- Wealth Protection
- Debt Management
- Pre & Post Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Cash Flow Management
Please refer to our Financial Services Guide for further information.
In addition, THOMPSON PARTNERS ensures each
of our clients receive the following services:
- Financial Health Assessment
- Regular Reporting
- Ongoing Review Service
- Access to our Network of Specialised Consulting Services
- ATO issues final warnings on outstanding SARs
- SMSFs still on top for member satisfaction
- Understanding home downsizing and super contributions
- Videos to help understand financial planning topics.
- Budget 2021: Retirement Outcomes
- End of year (EOY) financial strategies
- SMSF Association clarifies NALI issues around pension phase assets